BedWars has become a favorite among Minecrafters as it is a fast paced battle between the different color teams. Watch out for Blue! Blue’s coming! You scream as you try to defend your bed from it’s daunting destruction. You must protect your bed so you run to the Forge and collect all of the iron and gold ingots you have the patience to acquire — then you purchase extra defense, some new swords and perhaps some TNT or a Fire Ball.
What about BedWars on Minecraft MCPE (Formally Minecaft: Pocket Edition)?
- To join, all you need to do is open up your Minecraft on your iOS / Android device, and go to Servers.
- Tap on Mineplex or Lifeboat and you will be prompted to sign into the Xbox Live service. This will allow you to have a username of your choosing while in the Server!
- Follow on-screen directions to join a BedWars game.
How do I win at BedWars?
To win isn’t always easy but with determination and some tips, you’ll be set to win. So how do I win? Here are 5 Tips.
- Always protect your bed in End Stone to start out. This will prevent other players from easily mining the blocks protecting your Bed. Don’t be afraid to use a lot of it.
- Make sure you go to the center because there are emeralds there. Emeralds will allow you to purchase the best items in the game. Diamond swords anyone? You can purchase 8 Obsidian for 8 Emeralds and Diamond Swords are 4 Emeralds. 6 Emeralds for Diamond Armor. You need 18 Emeralds for a happy win.
- TNT is 10 Gold in 3 x 3 / 4 x 4 and is only 5 in 2 v 2 and Solo. Get yourself some TNT if you want to go after someones bed. It will allow you to break through their defense.
- Quick Warning: If you get Fireballs which are 50 iron each, you’re going to have to worry about aiming, as they have inaccurate focus towards the direction of the fire ball.
- Never panic. This is an important tip because if you panic you will not win.
If you have any additional tips, be sure to leave them in the comments section. Now I’m going to go play some BedWars with my brother.
P.S. Have fun on your adventure on BedWars!