JourneyMap Mod, made for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2, is a on-board client mod that gives you a real-time map of the world, which can be used to view it in the game or via a web browser. Additionally, the map can be used in full screen or in-game.
JourneyMap is a Minecraft: Java Edition mod that is extremely simple to use and read. With this map, you can tell where the nearest village is or even where your house is. Find different biomes and even change the color of the map to night vision!
A super fun feature of this mod is the ability to auto-generate the surrounding area you are in to the map itself. You wouldn’t need to travel to find your old home or old town, you can instead use the map to see where the generated map shows you. On a singleplayer map or multiplayer map you can even see where other players are and where mobs are located.
- View the mini-map in-game or via full screen browser mode.
- Use the map in single-player or multiplayer.
- You can switch the map to the following modes: moonlight map, cave map, daylight map, Nether map, and End map.
- Monsters are visible on the map as well as players.
- Export map via PNG image.
- With the addition of iOS and Android devices, you can even use a live map display on your iPhone or iPad.
Fairplay and Unlimited are the two editions that are now offered for JourneyMap.
- Fairplay Edition allows you to have a disabled radar and cave map when in multiplayer mode.
- Unlimited Edition features enabled for single-play and multi-player
How to install the mod:
- Ensure that the Minecraft Forge for your particular version is installed.
- Find the .minecraft folder in your computer.
- On Windows/Windows 10: Open the Run program from the Start Menu and type in %appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac, simply open up a Finder window and hold down the Alt/Option key while clicking Go at the top of your screen. Then find the Library folder and open Application Support and find the minecraft folder.
- Now once you’ve found the minecraft folder, place the Mod (the .jar file) into a folder named Mods. If there is no Mods folder yet you can create one.
- Open up Minecraft and find the Forge profile you made. You should now have the Mod added!
JourneyMap Mod for 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2